West Cobb Girls Softball
2018 Spring Registration Information
Registration for the Spring 2017 Season is Closed. All Leagues are Full.
With almost 700 girls in age groups between 4 and 19 years of age, West Cobb Girls Softball offers both Spring and Fall recreation programs, Summer All-Star teams, and Travel teams. Lost Mountain Park offers nine well maintained fields along with five batting cages. Our program offers your daughter an opportunity to learn the game, grow as a player, and make new and lasting friendships.
Spring 2018 Registration Fees
- Sr. Sugar & Spice (6 yr old) - $50
- 8U (Universal) - $115
- Fast-Pitch (10U and older) - $140
Cobb County Park Fees
Beginning this season, Cobb County Parks & Recreation has imposed the following park usage fees per participant: Cobb County Residents: $10 per player. Residents of all other counties: $15 per player. Park usage fees are passed-through to the county.
Tentative Season Schedule
- Spring Season Practices Begin: Saturday, Feb 10, 2018
- Winter Break: Saturday, Feb 17 - Sunday, Feb 25, 2017 (No Practices Scheduled)
- Spring Season Opening Day: Saturday, March 10, 2018
- Spring Break: Saturday, March 31 - Sunday, April 8, 2018 (No Games)
- Last Regular Season Game: Saturday, April 28, 2018
- Post-Season Tournament: Monday, April 30 through Saturday, May 5, 2018
Concession Fee Policy
Our concession stand operation is one of the primary means of generating revenue to support West Cobb Girls Softball. The funds help cover operating costs including umpire fees, player equipment, field equipment and facility improvements.
You have two options to participate in the concession process:
- Opt-Out of Concession Duty: $50 NON-refundable fee
- Participate in Concession Duty: $75 refundable deposit
If you elect to pay the $50 opt-out fee, no further participation is required.
If you elect the $75 participation deposit option, you may be assigned a single concession shift (approx. 4 hours) with your daughter's team. You will have an opportunity to reschedule to one of the announced "make-up" dates but these fill up on a first come basis and when all available dates are full no exceptions can be made. The fee/deposit is per player unless there are sisters playing on the same team. If you fulfill your assigned shift OR your team is not assigned duty, your deposit check will be destroyed post-season.
Checks for concession duty will be collected at your player's first practice. Your concession duty option check, payable to West Cobb Girls Softball, is required in order for your player to participate with a team. WCGS does not accept cash or credit cards for concession duty options.
- Full refunds will be made upon request until Friday, February 2, 2018.
- Full refunds for season ending injuries will be made until Friday, March 2, 2018.
- NO other refund requests will be considered.
- To request a refund, e-mail