West Cobb Girls Softball
Advanced Fastpitch Skills Summer Camp 2018
West Cobb Girls Softball is proud to hold an advanced skills softball camp for youth softball players this June! Our camp is focused on those players interested in lifting their game to the next level and improving their skills.
The WCGS Advance Skills Camp will run Monday June 11th through Thursday June 14th, for ages 7 to 14. The Camp is located at Lost Mountain Park (upper hub) in Powder Springs Ga. The camp hours are 8:30 am - 12:30 pm each day.
The camp will cover all skills from beginner to advanced softball skills! Our camp will be led by hands-on qualified instructors who will be teaching pitching, catching, infield, outfield, hitting, speed and agility training, team building and more! This camp will be led by an all female staff that has played and / or coached fastpitch softball at the higher levels and includes:
- Amanda Taliaferro - West Cobb Extreme Coach, McEachern HS Alumni
- Morgan Kazerooni - Allatoona HS Alumni
- Amber Johns - KMHS & WCGS Alumni
- Crystal Scannalion - Swing-A-Way
- Alysha Stanton - Ga Tech Alumni and KSU Assistant Coach
Two guest Speakers: Laura Voyles (Hillgrove HS Varsity Coach) and Alysha Stanton (Asst. Coach Kennesaw State University) will host a discussion on Wednesday focusing on building skills to play at the next level and the mental aspect of the game with a Q & A to follow on Wednesday. Parents are invited to attend from 11:30 am until 12:30 pm.
Advanced Skills Camp Registration:
- Enrollment in the camp is $125 per player.
- Early Bird Savings of $15 per camper is available until April 20, 2018
- We are also offering a siblings discount of $10 per additional camper.
- Online registration is open until Friday June 8th 2018 or as long as spots are available.
Enroll Your Player Now!
Questions about the WCGS Advanced Skills Summer Camp? Email: